Membership is limited to senior insurance company claims personnel, senior broking personnel with significant claims responsibility under a delegated authority, and senior claims personnel within corporates that are partly or mainly self-insured.
Membership is free
Why should you sign up to the Post Claims Club?
- FREE access to our series of quarterly member meetings where you can meet with other senior claims professionals to discuss, analyse and debate subjects identified by the Advisory Board and hear from - and respond to - specially invited and influential speakers from both within and outside the industry.
- Membership also includes exclusive free attendance at the Annual Claims Club Lunch. An evening of high decadence reserved for members of the Claims Club and their teams.
- You will get to attend The Claims Event free of charge.
- Exclusive access to our online members club where you can interact with members throughout the year. Sign up for free here.
- In addition the Claims Club can also facilitate ad hoc meetings to move forward on specific issues, where talking behind closed doors could make a difference
Should you have any questions regarding membership please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you do not work for an insurance company but would like to get involved with the Claims Club in a commercial capacity please visit our sponsorship page to find out about the fantastic range of opportunities that are available.
What do members think of the Claims Club?
The Claims Club is a great opportunity to network, discuss moves with colleagues within insurance claims and get updates on legislation, research and new initiatives. - Elaine Banks, Direct Line Group
A good selection of relevant topics addressing issues the industry faces day to day, combined with an opportunity to network with others. - Jeff Hosking, RSA