WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER?
The Insurance Post Claims Club currenly stands at over 300 senior claims professionals representing all the major insurers. Joining the Claims Club is completely free of charge, but membership is exclusively reserved for senior claims personnel.
New for 2017! Rising Stars - junior claims handler or a graduate trainee nominated by an exisiting Claims Club member.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE INSURANCE POSTS CLAIMS CLUB
The benefits of joining the Insurance Posts Claims Club are vast and becoming a member is completely free of charge!
- FREE access to our series of quarterly member meetings where you can meet with other senior claims professionals to discuss, analyse and debate subjects identified by the Advisory Board and hear from - and respond to - specially invited and influential speakers from both within and outside the industry
- FREE access to the annual Claims Club Summit on Wednesday 27 September 2017
- COMPLIMENTARY place at the annual Claims Club Dinner on Thursday 16 March 2017 at The UnderGlobe, London
- 50% DISCOUNT on our annual Motor Insurance World on Thursday 25 May 2017 at etc. Fenchurch Street, London
- PREMIUM delegate status at Motor Insurance World 2017
- 10% DISCOUNT on Insurance Post premium subscription in print and online
- FREE access to all past events with online presentations
- JOIN our Claims Club Community in print, online and at live events - Claims Club members have the opportunity to get involved!
- PLUS! Event discounts and priority booking at conferences, clubs, dinners and virtual events